• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Question about training necromancy.

I tammed a dread spider but the necromancy and spirit speak skills don't up, they are Frozen in 18. What i'm doing wrong? How i up these skills?

Enviado de meu moto g(7) play usando o Tapatalk

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
They do not start with necromancy. You have to activate it which will remove magery and poisoning, or put necromage on.

They do not start with necromancy. You have to activate it which will remove magery and poisoning, or put necromage on.
But How i Activate It? I haver tô buy these skills with points in the training pet menu?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yes it will cost 1 point since they have the placeholder skills. But, you need to decide what you want it to do. It has Magery and Poison right now.

You can choose Necro and it will only have necromancy. You can choose necromage and it will only have necromage.
It will lose poison.

Yes it will cost 1 point since they have the placeholder skills. But, you need to decide what you want it to do. It has Magery and Poison right now.

You can choose Necro and it will only have necromancy. You can choose necromage and it will only have necromage.
It will lose poison.
Thank you!