• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Question about the update...

C

CarlosN

The account im using used to be my brothers..he has gotten his trees about 200 days ago...im entitled to 911 days will i get the trees or no?

G

Yes you will recieve a statue and a tree through amnesty. In about 6 mos you will get the campfire.

C

CarlosN

even if i already got my trees like a few months ago?
because i heard i might not get them because i have received them a few months ago

M

Mystic Kitty

This is how i have read it will work.. You will only receive gifts on a sim if that sim doesnt have the gift yet. Say you have 4 sims.. and 2 of them have trees, but the other 2 sims have no trees.. The sims with the no trees, should recieve one each when amnesty comes. In another words if your sims do not have the gifts they are entitled to, then they should receive them.

G

All sims will receive them. Based on entitlement days. Whether they have them now or not. It is a regifting of all anniversary gifts and even the simmy.