• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Question about the party tonight?

C

CarlosN

I understand that we will be having a party sometime tonight and that the skill percentage will be raised and so will the payouts for easels,pizza,and the jobs...but does anyone know if the payouts for jams will be increased?

G

<blockquote><hr>

I understand that we will be having a party sometime tonight and that the skill percentage will be raised and so will the payouts for easels,pizza,and the jobs...but does anyone know if the payouts for jams will be increased?

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you read this on the blog or where? I've not heard anything about a 'party' like this, but would be interested in it if it is indeed going to happen. If you heard this in-game then it sounds like the rumor mill is at it again because this would have been announced on the blog or here if it was a planned event.

G

It was posted on the blog that skills and payouts will be raised later. Just not sure when. I think this is what he's referring to.

G

I know the job payouts in the factory were raised but not sure about anything else. I'm too busy skilling lol.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Not a rumour

Enjoy !

Polly

[/ QUOTE ]

OK, just read the blog....TC3 is still at normal speed so I hadn't noticed it, and I've got too many goals in TC3 to skill in EAL right now as well
. TC3 did get a couple hours of it this morning but I only caught the last 30 minutes since I got up late.
again. Maybe he'll turn it back on for TC3 as well. *fingers crossed*

G

<blockquote><hr>

whats the skilling on right now?

[/ QUOTE ]

247 if enough people are skilling the same thing on the lot you land on.

I

imported_MARCIN2006

That was posted last night at 9:30 PM PST. And edited around 12 midnight. It happened last night also.

So I'm not sure that its gonna happen again today.

G

<blockquote><hr>

The PARTY is on!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Give me 247% skill speed and I completely forget about all of the lag, all of the bugs and booting... total bliss right now

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

The PARTY is on!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Give me 247% skill speed and I completely forget about all of the lag, all of the bugs and booting... total bliss right now

[/ QUOTE ]

NO FAIR bragging!

j/k, enjoy but I sure do wish I could enjoy it with you LOL

G

Aw!! It's not in TC3?? I'm sure they'll give it some juice over there too!

G

<blockquote><hr>

Aw!! It's not in TC3?? I'm sure they'll give it some juice over there too!

[/ QUOTE ]

From your lips to the simgods (devs) ears!
Even 148 would be awesome, I'm not greedy LOL.

J

jasminemoon

Ya know what would be super nice? That the devs would send two game POP UP STYLE, rather than every gamer IM style- that would disappear while playing- "party tomorrow night at 7pm EST (or whatever time), the night before telling us about the "party" rather than expecting that we will automatically check the daily blog (esp. when on slow dial up). A time, including a time zone would be really nice

I have missed EVERY SINGLE party since I've been back..and tonight I logged on just in time to skill 247% for about literally one minute before it was shut off

I'm really, really trying to give the devs props and really trying to make the best of the new gameplay with the downtime, but as a re-subsriber, so far, I've missed out on the best of everything: possibility of full lava lamp game, every "party" skill or otherwise, etc. etc. etc. etc. What will my amnesty be worth if I never get the chance to skill my avatars up before the deadline?!

*wipes tear*
Jasmine

G

Yes, and it was just for skilling. I missed it because I was making $4 pizzas....

G

<blockquote><hr>

Ya know what would be super nice? That the devs would send two game POP UP STYLE, rather than every gamer IM style- that would disappear while playing- "party tomorrow night at 7pm EST (or whatever time), the night before telling us about the "party" rather than expecting that we will automatically check the daily blog (esp. when on slow dial up). A time, including a time zone would be really nice

I have missed EVERY SINGLE party since I've been back..and tonight I logged on just in time to skill 247% for about literally one minute before it was shut off

I'm really, really trying to give the devs props and really trying to make the best of the new gameplay with the downtime, but as a re-subsriber, so far, I've missed out on the best of everything: possibility of full lava lamp game, every "party" skill or otherwise, etc. etc. etc. etc. What will my amnesty be worth if I never get the chance to skill my avatars up before the deadline?!

*wipes tear*
Jasmine

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sorry you missed the skill spike Jasmine
I missed the one in TC3 this morning too, only got 20-30 mins of the two hours before it was shut off, so I can relate to the frustration. However I did wanna say that even if you don't have the *points* before amnesty you will still get the locks and can fill them up at will, so that won't keep you from getting anything as far as that is concerned. It seemed from your post that you might be afraid that you'd only be able to lock whatever points you've gained, but that isn't the case

*hugs* They usually do skill spikes most weekends so there's always the possibility that both of us will get in it more next weekend. They even did one for like 5 or 6 hours...gosh I wish they'd do that again LOL