• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

question about singatures?

S

Sims2

to have singature do you have to have a paid account with the site or no?

if not could someone make me one of those ealand ones? thanks

how do i add it to so it will show up when i post?

G

Hi,

You are allowed one signature with your account. People who pay for plus accounts are allowed 5 extra. So, no, you don't have to pay to have a signature.

Adding a signature can be found under your Control Panel which is at the top of the screen. When you click there you can scroll down and find Main Configuration. Under that menu choose the edit button next to Personal Information, email, password, etc. You will see a box called Signature. This is where you would paste the image information. Generally it is the tags: <font class="small">Code:</font><hr /><pre>
</pre><hr /> The image may be 600x125 and up to 50k in size.

There are a number of siggy makers on the forum so I'm sure you can post in one of their threads to ask for a signature.

Hope that helps.

G

Hi Gaby,

Just as a heads up you can only currently use one of the signatures at the moment because two exceeds the maximum size permitted for Stratics.

You can have multiple images in a signature as long as they don't exceed the maximums set:

Maximum size of image file(s): 50k (51,200) bytes
Maximum height of image(s): 125 pixels
Maximum width of image(s): 600 pixels

Z

ZoieSim

dose anyone know if you can put 2 sigs on there ?
i keep trying and it tells me It does not appear that this was submitted from the proper form. and im doing the same thing that i did to put my first sig on the my zoie sim one and i put the [image]the url[/image] and it still tells me that it even dose that when im trying to put an icon up i cant ifgure out what the deal is can anyone help ??