• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Bowcraft/Fletching] Question about runic fletching kits

B

Bearclaw92

This may have been answered before, but i didnt find it.

If I make a bow out of ash with a runic fletching kit and the kit adds SSI, is the SSI additive with the ash's SSI bonus or is it in place of that bonus?

In other words, if the kit adds 30 ssi, does the bow end up at 40 ssi (30 from kit & 10 from ash) or does it just end up at 30 ssi?

Or do you have to enhnace with the ash after you make the bow to get 40ssi (if it doesnt break the bow)?

Thanks,

Barry Gibb

Of Saintly Patience
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The material bonus gets added onto the item's properties. Your bow with 30SSI from the runic would be 40SSI (runic + ash). You can also try to enhace after crafting, but you run the risk of destroying the item.

The Hit Life Leech property (from bloodwood) may be an exception to this though, but I am not certain.

Stayin Alive,

BG

B

Bearclaw92

Great!! Thats what I was thinking it would do, but I just wanted to make sure before I start making anything.

Barry Gibb

Of Saintly Patience
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you are making them to imbue later, be aware that ash also adds 20% Lower Requirements. This will count as one of the five properties.

Stayin Alive,

BG