• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Question about raising banner deeds

CottonEyeJoe104

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Trying to get my banner deeds raised.... Any ideas on how to do this? I found an old how to, that said to stack small red wooden boxes then place, but that didn't work. I was just wondering if someone else had another way to raise it.

weins201

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
table and books was the old way, I am prettty sure it is still in the tutorials. I don't rem if goza's work

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry... boxes, tables, books? Come on gang. :thumbdown:

Take it from a banner collector...

You actualy place the banner, then lock it down... then raise with your decor tool.

Very simple... very easy. :thumbup:

There are ways to get them even higher, so if this isn't good enough, please let me know and I'll splain.

CottonEyeJoe104

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Thanks for the response, I'll try that out when I get back home.
If you don't mind explaining just incase I need them higher, how exactly do you raise them even more?

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There are 2 ways to get banners even higher, yeah… but I think I’ll only talk about the easiest.

Both require at least 1 space of room between the entry stairs and the building wall. I always try to put some kind of garden in, so all my buildings with banners have this. This is an example of one of my houses, “The Red & Purple Mini Mall”, with 6 banners (one you can't easily see)… you can clearly see the banners are higher then you are seeing at your house.

This was done when I did a remodel, I ran a temporary floor around the outside. I call this way “Scaffolding”. You use a ladder, from the heritage tokens, to access this flooring and can get to work. Place the banners, vines… whatever you want, then go back into construction mode and delete the floor. I’d also suggest locking the banners anyway, just in case.

*Warning… if you do this, once the temporary floor is removed… you can not raise any item again. You can lower items… but not raise them.

I’m going to actually write an article about the other way… what is more about seasonal decorating and yet works for this same problem. I also love vines and think the only way to go is to go fully up a wall with them.

CottonEyeJoe104

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
House looks great! and the lockdown method worked just fine, but I do appreciate you giving me the extra advice, it'll be put to good work, I promise. Thanks again.