• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Question about Poisoning

C

chretain32

I have had a poisoner char for 4 years and never spend enuff time on the skill but am at 86. I am trying to train the skill now and cant seem to gain even .1???? I am using deadly poisons and daggers to train it and dont even get the GGS gains??? please help with the best way to gain in the skill now. thank you.

I

imported_Kallie Pigeon

Try greater poison. It's cheaper and gains occur just as well (or better). Do about 3 kegs in a row. You should get lots of gains. It takes lots of kegs to gm from there .....lots and lots of greater poison kegs. Should be like 50 or so kegs from where you are. Check out the assasin forum FAQ. Make sure you have skills turned down or the points left to gain.