• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Question about placing a house involves the housing changes.

• Thread starter Marcus Blackwell
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
M

Marcus Blackwell

I just started on a new shard 15 days ago and was wondering has anyone had trouble placing a house when there character turns 15 days old? Seems either my 15 days isnt totaly up yet or am I mistaking that I wont be able to place a home until the 16th day?

Halister Marner

Slightly Crazed
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You'll have to wait until the 15 days are up I believe, so that would mean the 16th day.

Olahorand

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And its still annoying - especially, if that char gets the Stat gift for being on an account which is active at least a half year.
This could have been added to the query, should not be that hard.
*Salute*
Olahorand

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The 15 day trial acount ''no placement rule'' was implemeted to stop the house scripters that used the freebies to multi place on big spots(keeps+castles) then just sit on em till the other 'placers dropped'... and also use for freebie house storage!!! it was a very good move by the devs!!!....

So now new players can try UO for 2 weeks if they like it they can continue- then take a house!!! well done devs!!!