• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Question about pet training plan

Pseudodragon

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Hi guys i found a very good starting pet and was wondering if i could fit in it Goo, AI and chiv but, no matter the order i use, the planner always puts the red zero number after Goo, Does this mean that i can't have these skills all together or its just a sort o glitch? In that case is it correct to put AoE, special and then magic? Thanks a lot
This is how i would like to plan my baby :) I left 200 points to cover 120 chivalry and Goo.. bandicam 2019-03-14 18-19-47-933.jpg

Last edited:

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
What type pet.
Some pets you have to put him on first. Many types you can't add abilities after the magic is on. Others can only get 1 thing and a magic.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I think the goo fad is over. If you have area spells, they do more damage to weak things.

But next time. Goo/AI/Chiv.