• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Question about pet power scrolls

Meat Elemental

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I want my pet to have all skills 120.... If I save enough points to do that but use lesser scrolls will it cost the same points to go from 110 to 120 like going from 100 to 120? Or do you just use the difference ?

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

Khyro

Sage
Stratics Veteran
I want my pet to have all skills 120.... If I save enough points to do that but use lesser scrolls will it cost the same points to go from 110 to 120 like going from 100 to 120? Or do you just use the difference ?

It will just use the difference.

So for example, 100 to 120 Wrestling costs 200 training points. If you apply a 110 it will cost 100 points. To apply a 120 later on it will only need that remaining 100 points since it is already at 110.

Meat Elemental

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It will just use the difference.

So for example, 100 to 120 Wrestling costs 200 training points. If you apply a 110 it will cost 100 points. To apply a 120 later on it will only need that remaining 100 points since it is already at 110.
Awesome thank you! Was hoping so!

vegasy

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I suggest you to buy 120 without buy 110 then 120. Is more expensive with power scroll

Inviato dal mio GT-I9301I utilizzando Tapatalk

Gardo

Journeyman
110s are cheap! Your overall cost won’t be that much greater if you use 110s as ‘placeholders’ until you have obtained the 120s. Besides, your pet will be kickass with those 110s.... much, much better than being gimped at gm levels.

SouthPaw

Lore Master
110s are cheap! Your overall cost won’t be that much greater if you use 110s as ‘placeholders’ until you have obtained the 120s. Besides, your pet will be kickass with those 110s.... much, much better than being gimped at gm levels.
Price depends on the shard. On Pacific most 110's are 2m-3m depending on the skill.

Gardo

Journeyman
Price depends on the shard. On Pacific most 110's are 2m-3m depending on the skill.
Still relatively cheap... 110 the important skills if you can’t afford everything. To each their own but I’d make the investment. A more survivable pet can handle more content and ultimately get you closer to those 120s.