• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Bushido] Question about perfection and honor

HOLLYWOOD_Siege

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Iam trying to make a new character and was wondering if 50 bushido will give me the 100% damage as 120 would?

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
It will, but it will take many more successful hits in sequence to get there.
With each hit, you will gain 5% perfection with 50 bushido. With each miss, you will lose 10% perfection, iirc.

So you will need 20 successful hits in sequence to get the 100% damage bonus instead of 8 hits with 120.

Tuan

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Any idea if when using double strike, the 2nd swing counts toward your hit/miss counts?

CorwinXX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
You lose 25% when you miss so with 50 bushido is unreal to keep even 75+ bonus against any valuable monster.

The second hit is counted as well but you may miss with the second hit and lose honor bonus.

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I need to test it again this weekend, but I remember each miss costing me twice as much perfection I'd get from a successful hit instead of 25%.
I clearly remember seeing my 100 bushido lose 20% perfection on a miss, my 80 bushido losing 16% perfection and my 120 one losing 25% perfection from a miss.

I will test it again and post the results here tonight or tomorrow.