• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Question about Paroxysmus swamp dragon with pub54

Ender

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The Paroxysmus’s Swamp Dragon, The Grizzled Mare Statuette, The Albino Squirrel, and the Ferret can be fed, if they go wild they can now be retamed and rebond with you.
Does that also mean you can transfer them after you release them from the statue? Because I'm changing one of my characters so that he'll no longer need the swamp dragon, but one of my other characters does... Just wondering if I can transfer it to another account and back, or if I have to pay another 7 mil or more.

Jirel of Joiry

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Does that also mean you can transfer them after you release them from the statue? Because I'm changing one of my characters so that he'll no longer need the swamp dragon, but one of my other characters does... Just wondering if I can transfer it to another account and back, or if I have to pay another 7 mil or more.
BUMP!

I'd like to know this too. I wish friended chars could ride mounts there friended to, I have one Proxy's Swampy and 6 warrior's who could all us it!

E

Evilminion

If you're on Lake Austin, I'd be happy to tame you some real swampies for all those warriors... :)

Arrgh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Has anyone learned anything more about this yet? I wonder what taming skill is needed to re-tame one of the Proxys? Considering I lose connection thanks to a corrupt AT&T install at my ISP my characters get killed pretty often due to disconnect. Any info would be appreciated.

K

Kailee

I would assume to retame the swampy 0 taming is needed as i have retamed beetles on my tailor and so forth.