• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Question About Pandora's Health And Well-being

Blind Tom the Pirate

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

Ahoy las, and how be Pandora, the fairest wench this side of Britain? Yas been missed, and yer health and well being is being asked about. So, yer 'ol pirate friend has taken pen ta paper to send yas a note, as it were, to inquire as to how ya be las?
Scuddlebutt has it that yas love our Catskills shores, but yer health has kept yas precluded and sailing to other shores. But times as they are, it sure be hard ta find good looking wenches wid spunk such as ye has. This bein' said...will yas update yer friends; sea folk and landlubbers as well to how ya be, and what be yer future course ta sail lassie?
Just an update ta let yas know, the fure is looking very good for the good people of Catskills.
Wars are fewer, a new building campainge has inssued and generally speaking even us pirates has taken to helping out with the whole communiy, (chokes back a tear), tis beautiful ta see.
Now yas be a good las, and listen to yer doctors and wise people close to ya, and get yerself well enough to travel to these shores, and we will all feel the better for it.
This being said, if yas lets on that I said anything nice a tall, I will deny it, har har.
Please, accept my love and admiration for all that yas have done for the Roll Play Community and Catskills Las.
Yers truly, Blind Tom the Pirate, United Pirates of Catskills

Last edited by a moderator:

MareJadeSky

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
this is from her FB as of the 28
March 28 at 1:40pm ·
Well more antibiotics for me; sore throat and tummy issues won't quit. I think I may have caught something. Trying to stay out of the damn hospital tho! So antibiotics first, then we'll see.

if that help any

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The poor lady has been going through a lot of health issues, I am amazed that she keeps her spirit so high. I will let her know you are asking after her ya scurvy sea rat.

Blind Tom the Pirate

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The poor lady has been going through a lot of health issues, I am amazed that she keeps her spirit so high. I will let her know you are asking after her ya scurvy sea rat.
Most grateful for the update. She remains in my thoughts and prayers my friend.