• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Question about neon leather armor.

Esmeralda

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There´s a shop on europa luna wich sells neon (bright pink and so on) dyed leather armor.
The bugged leather dye tub is illegal, isn´t it?
What about that coloured armor?
Is it save to buy such a piece?

Thanks for any info on this!

G

Everything I've heard indicates that the GM's do not consider the neon leather dye tubs legal, and that most people who own one make sure to hide it. As to owning a piece of armor that has been dyed by one....there's nothing illegal about it to my knowledge....having a full suit of it might be indicative of possession of a dye tub, but that is not definitive evidence

Zynia

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I thought they were illegal as well when I had mine., I hid mine everynight, and when I wasn't using it. (Though I didn't go to extreme measures to MAKE one, it was a GM mistake and accidental.) Until somebody stole it and was bragging about taking it. So I paged on them when I knew the player had it in his backpack, and a GM showed up *completely visable* at the WBB and told me it was legal to own, illegal to make.

Hope this clears it up.

Esmeralda

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks Zynia

I just wanted to be sure before I buy something, cause I have to admit... I loooooooooove neon colours

Zynia

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I hateeeeeee neon colors and it makes me want to cry when I see them :} Along with capes.. lol

But you're welcome.

Techthys

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

I hateeeeeee neon colors and it makes me want to cry when I see them :} Along with capes.. lol

[/ QUOTE ] [Boldface added]

*gasps in dismay*