• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Question about necromancy...

Bob_the_fart_guy

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
...I'd rather ask here, than test it out and "lock up" my skills for a day. I have a necromancer, that I cast "Summon Familiar" and created a dark wolf. So, I stuck a bake kitsune in the stables for two weeks (feed it first) then I pulled it out, feed it, and it didn't bond. I did not think it would honestly. My question though is... if I stick my tamers lore and animal taming in a stone, and give it to my necro, allow the bake to bond... then stick the bake in the stables (after it has bonded) then return the skill points to the stone to give back to my tamer... will my bake remain bonded to my necro now that he has no animal taming or lore skill?

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes, it will remain bonded. Your procedure is exactly right too.

Zurhet Pebblethief

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
...I'd rather ask here, than test it out and "lock up" my skills for a day.

There is no timer on soulstones any longer, they removed it when SA was launched last year. With the ability to craft single use soulstones the timer was a moot point to keep in place. So you can use your soulstones as many times a day as you'd like.

Bob_the_fart_guy

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
...I'd rather ask here, than test it out and "lock up" my skills for a day.

There is no timer on soulstones any longer, they removed it when SA was launched last year. With the ability to craft single use soulstones the timer was a moot point to keep in place. So you can use your soulstones as many times a day as you'd like.

I'll give it a shot, thanks!

Edit: It worked!!!!!!!!!