• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Question about Mystic Trees and a few others

2Bornot2B

Hi everyone,

I am looking forward to the new EaLand, but have a few questions regarding it all. Are mystic trees able to be grown on a residential lot? Any fruit that is eaten while on the residential would it gain us that skill point or not since we have maxed skills while on that lot, (but only while we are on that lot which is the only reason I'm questioning whether or not this may work)?

After the merges, if we should choose to move our homes to another location on the EaMap, will we be only charged the difference between our existing lot and our lot we wish to move to, or will we have to pay the full price of the new lot?

And the silliest, but probably most important question to me right now, What is this new game we are playing called? Like for example we used to be able to tell a stranger on the street about this wonderful game we've been playing for the past 4 years called "The Sims Online" and how they should run to check it out, but now what is this game called that we are playing? I'm sure I'd describe it as the new and improved The Sims Online, but for how much longer will anyone be able to learn about our current game under that name?

Thank you for helping to clear up these points.

Dawn

G

<blockquote><hr>

After the merges, if we should choose to move our homes to another location on the EaMap, will we be only charged the difference between our existing lot and our lot we wish to move to, or will we have to pay the full price of the new

[/ QUOTE ]

you WILL have to pay the full amount,regardless what the pop-up says when you click on the lot to move to,,,i know first hand,as i bought a lot from a sim for 1k and decided i wanted to move to a different neighborhood,,****d all my sims to raise the money for the move,thinking i would get all but the moving fee back {the lots were about the same value} and NADA no monies were returned,,so if ya get a lot,stay put,,,lol

2Bornot2B

Thank you Bear Bottom Angel. I guess I was hoping that maybe since we wouldn't have a choice of location on the new map that it would still be the refund way of moving our lots.

Dawn

G

<blockquote><hr>

Hi everyone,

I am looking forward to the new EaLand, but have a few questions regarding it all. Are mystic trees able to be grown on a residential lot? Any fruit that is eaten while on the residential would it gain us that skill point or not since we have maxed skills while on that lot, (but only while we are on that lot which is the only reason I'm questioning whether or not this may work)?

<font color="red">Since skill items and teaching, do not improve your skills on a residential lot, then logic suggests that a tree will not either.</font>

After the merges, if we should choose to move our homes to another location on the EaMap, will we be only charged the difference between our existing lot and our lot we wish to move to, or will we have to pay the full price of the new lot?

<font color="red"> You will have to pay the full price for a lot, plus moving fee and there will be no refund of original purchase price. </font>

And the silliest, but probably most important question to me right now, What is this new game we are playing called? Like for example we used to be able to tell a stranger on the street about this wonderful game we've been playing for the past 4 years called "The Sims Online" and how they should run to check it out, but now what is this game called that we are playing? I'm sure I'd describe it as the new and improved The Sims Online, but for how much longer will anyone be able to learn about our current game under that name?
<font color="red"> The screen at the start of the game says "EA-Land....now hosting The Sims Online"....myself, I am going to refer to it as EAL or TSO.</font>

Thank you for helping to clear up these points.

Dawn

[/ QUOTE ]

When your property is merged from the production cities, it will be in exactly the same position on the city map as it was when you left it last.