• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Question about my Greater Dragon Gaining Magery

viper of flames

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Before my Dragonm was tamed he had 130's Margery and after he was tamed it was 109.5.Now I have been training him for a few days and im not getting any magery gains. Will his magery go into the 130's or will it stay at 109.5? Why train him if his magery wont go up.

Any info on this please

Thank you

5% Luck

With magery the post tame skill is the new cap!. Once hes bonded and dies a few time he will lose magery and it will be tough to replace it. But If he hasnt died since taming he IS at the magery cap. Its just the wrestling tactics and resists that gain post taming to .9 of the pre tamed value. So with magery just take the pre tamed value and X it by .9 to see his post tamed permanent skil/cap