• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Question About Moving

• Thread starter imported_VeronicaV
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_VeronicaV

I have moved one of my sims to EALand. Since they are closing the cities next week, I would like to move the other 2, but it does not allow it. I thought we could move all of our sims. Anyone know if they are going to allow us to get out before the closure?

I

imported_Gracie Nito

Some people are experiencing problems with the move feature. I believe you can only request one move per day. Since moves are not happening daily, the box is staying greyed out until one sim moves. You might try sending PM to Parizad with your sim names and cities you are trying to move.

I

imported_VeronicaV

thanks, i was wondering after the fact if they have greyed out the move option until they fix that bug.