• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Question about moving shot and HCI

Lord Kotan

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I heard moving shot gives you -HCI (like 10or 15).. I was wondering if I could still have 45 HCI if I had like 55 or 60 HCI.. or can I not get above say 35% with moving shot?

C

Connor_Graham

It's my understanding that you can add extra HCI to compensate for the negative. I could be wrong of course, but I seem to remember coming across this while working on the Archery stuff.

C

Connor_Graham

I can't say for certain. -10 sticks in my head, but I went looking to see if I could find where I'd seen that before and I can't seem to find anything other than a vague reference that the shot is "less accurate".

Might be a good question to put up for Jeremy for a FoF question.