• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

question about merges

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sims2

are they actually mergin the cities to ea lnad or just like the sims from interhogan (IH) just did not know what they are doing for sure. i thought it was going to be all the cities coming to ea land and you could go to all of them. if they are going to have all the cities in ea land when will they show up ?

F

festrmentmagnet

In the big map view each yellow highlighted box represents a different city that has merged in, except for Ocean's Edge.

I

imported_Spaghetti Legs

If you go to http://www.tso-e.com/blog/ and check the first few posts there, it should give you an idea about how and when the merges will occur.

I'm going to lock this up now since there are other threads on this same subject.

Legs

Status
Not open for further replies.