• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Question about Luck Statue

TheDrAJ

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I am trying to determine how the luck statue works. the way I understand it is it increases your luck for 1 hour then you must wait 23 or 24 hours to get the buff again. I was wondering if being logged in was required during the wait. and/or if being logged in decreased the wait time?

Anyone know right off hand?
Thanks
AJ

Igg A Pie

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
its a random drop during the rat spawn. it may be in other spawns but I never really noticed

TheDrAJ

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Or offer to buy one in general chat - they go for 100k to 150k usually (maybe cheaper if someone is Hungary!)

Also there are some public ones!

RueTor

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Also... If you log out before your hour of luck is up, you will continue with your hour luck bonus when you log back in later.

I haven't tested this, but I am assuming you could; log in, activate the bonus, log out for the night (e.g., you are pressed for time by real life), pop in the next night, use your 59 minutes of remaining luck, and then activate the bonus again (assuming 24 hours have past), and get almost a two hour of session of luck for farming.

SpyderBite

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Also... If you log out before your hour of luck is up, you will continue with your hour luck bonus when you log back in later.

I haven't tested this, but I am assuming you could; log in, activate the bonus, log out for the night (e.g., you are pressed for time by real life), pop in the next night, use your 59 minutes of remaining luck, and then activate the bonus again (assuming 24 hours have past), and get almost a two hour of session of luck for farming.
Yup. I tested this and it is fact. Luck will carry over until the whole hour is done.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Then yer luck runs out...

Lorddog

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
can you stack the luck?
hit the luck, log out, log in 25 hrs later, hit the luck statue immediately?

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
can you stack the luck?
hit the luck, log out, log in 25 hrs later, hit the luck statue immediately?
No, when you click it again it says something like "You´re already feeling lucky