• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Question about Legacy Dragons

Frosty-EN-

Adventurer
So I have one of these that managed to get the full 2 rounds of training from 3>4>5(last time I got back into UO was just around when they introduced pet training)
It's been many months since I last played, so i was wondering if these are still as valuable.
I was thinking of selling it before my last break, but never really got around to doing that.

Some extra info:
(It was my best dragon from way, way back, so I had a lot of room for training.)
Managed to fit Chivalry/AI, full 120s, and proper resists on it.
815 strength and 620 hits after training.
Intensity is 9895 according to uo-cah.com

I can't get pics because I haven't reactivated my account, but I did type these down before I left.

SouthPaw

Lore Master
Sounds pretty good. Probably worth something. Did it have good resists and regens?

I had a stygian drake (current spawn). They only get 1 round of training but I was able to put AI/Chiv on him, 825 STR, 600 HP, but there wasn't room for scrolls, also they're ugly.

Frosty-EN-

Adventurer
Sounds pretty good. Probably worth something. Did it have good resists and regens?

I had a stygian drake (current spawn). They only get 1 round of training but I was able to put AI/Chiv on him, 825 STR, 600 HP, but there wasn't room for scrolls, also they're ugly.
They were alright. First three resists came maxed out but the other two were middling. Easy enough to fix though, haha.

I read some stuff a bit back about 2x trained PP dragons being rarer because they jump slots now and that got me curious.

The Stygian drakes seem pretty interesting but I haven't managed to try one out yet.
(For some reason I keep wasting my time on more Cu's even though I've already done all the Cu combinations-)

How's yours been so far?

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
A 4 slot shadow dragon would be nice.
4 Slot Shadow Wyrms were never legitimately available on Live shards. For a brief period of time when Pub 97 was on TC, they were possible if they spawned with really low-end stats for a Shadow Wyrm. That was when Shadow Wyrms would have their Health halved upon tame though (so went down to 280-300), and people complained about it, so the devs allowed them to have full Health after tame, which made it no longer possible to spawn as 4 slots. They never spawned as 4 slots on Live shards.

I have heard though of an exploited 4 slot Shadow Wyrm selling on Atlantic for 4P within the past couple months. They must've used the stat exploit to drop it's slots shortly after Pub 97 went live.