• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

question about housing...

iLLegal Means

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Has UO allowed you to have a house on Siege and on a production Shard on the same account yet?

If so, does it matter if you all ready have a house on Siege first and want to place a house on a production Shard as the second house?

Beldin Brightaxe

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes, they finally have. This just happened a few weeks ago. I placed a house on SP with my account.

I don't think it matters if you have a house on SP already and want to place on a normal production shard, but I haven't done it myself.

T

Tazar

The Siege/Mugen houses appear to have been moved to a separate housing server similar to Test Center so you are able to place on a Normal Server and a Siege-Ruleset server without an issue.

Skunk

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you choose to place on SP please do it because you plan on playing on SP. Not just because you can. Good luck.

iLLegal Means

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you choose to place on SP please do it because you plan on playing on SP. Not just because you can. Good luck.
HAHAhahaha!!! what like there is a housing shortage on SP... I played SP for years and left it because I would log in and walk all over tarnation and see no one... lol...

Skunk

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
HAHAhahaha!!! what like there is a housing shortage on SP... I played SP for years and left it because I would log in and walk all over tarnation and see no one... lol...
Great story man, but with the new housing features it will fill up quickly.

Endal

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Great story man, but with the new housing features it will fill up quickly.
It has already begun. I play on Atlantic and SP and I've been working to get my house up on SP for about a month now. I finally have enough to build the house that I've got on Atlantic and I found out that the closest location I can get is out in the middle of nowhere.

I don't get why anyone would bother putting a house down on a server they don't plan to play on. I vote that SP gets the old fashioned House Decay rate so we can clear out all of the squatters.

**the worst part is that they put them wherever they can drop 'em instead of placing them efficiently. So one 18x18 house gets plopped down in the center of a field instead of on the edges. I honestly wouldn't mind this, but it's just a big plot, no house built on it.

Last edited:

Skunk

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's very frustrating, I am glad others are noticing this now before it's out of hand.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2