• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Question about Greater Dragons concerning control.

• Thread starter Marcus Blackwell
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
M

Marcus Blackwell

Im just wondering what does taming and lore have to be at inorder to control a Greater Dragon 99%/100% of the time?

5% Luck

For bonding its 105/105 and there abouts you succeed commands enough to off set your fails to keep them extremely happy and that is good enough unless your like me and NEED 120/120/120 for slots

Wenchkin

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
110/110 taming and lore would be a good target for having control of GDs. I'd recommend 115 for taming them, but you could use items for taming greaters to speed things up a bit. Or get another tamer to tame and transfer to you, which I'm sure someone would do on your shard, especially if you offered to help heal them etc :)

Wenchy

C

controlfive

i'm at 105 taming and 110 lore real skill and i just throw on my +5/+5 tali when i'm using my drag. it works fine for me.

Lady Arwen

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
unless your like me and NEED 120/120/120 for slots
Heheh.. Yeah thats the only reason I have 120/120/120. Glad to hear Im not the only one who is willing to work all three up to 120 just for stable slots. :blushing: