• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Question about Free Play accounts

J

jafo1972

I reactivated an old account after I got the e-mail. This morning I log in to play and get a message saying that account has expired. I went to update my info and only got an option to subscribe for $9.99 a month.

How do I make this a free account? I'm still not convinced I want to come back to a paying account and having this happen is not very encouraging.

Just tried again after reading the reply I got and got the following error message:
Unknown login error has occured. The following problem has been reported: We're sorry, but your game registration has expired. The public test period for this game may have ended. Please purchase and install the retail version. (INV-223)

P

Paula777

I could just log in with my expired accounts, didn't have to reactivate anything.
Sry dunno, just thought i'd add my expirience. Good Luck!

J

jafo1972

Finally got it. All the ealand sites were not working when I tried earlier. They finally came back up and I found the info I needed. I thought I had logged in using the tsopatch.exe but I might not have.

At any rate I am back in the game.