• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Question about free accounts & sim creation.

M

MandiK

I had a relative of mine create a free account to try the game out earlier today, and she made a sim in TC3 once she got registered. The thing is, she went to make a second sim and it said 'You can create a sim in a city you already have one in' or whatever the message is. Did I miss something, or can you only have one sim on the free accounts?

G

The free accounts have been restricted to TC3 and they were planning to limit it to one avatar per account. Maybe it's already begun?

M

MandiK

<blockquote><hr>

The free accounts have been restricted to TC3 and they were planning to limit it to one avatar per account. Maybe it's already begun?

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess so, because she cant make a second one. Thanks
I didnt know they were doing that.

G

You can only have one sim on free accounts. That is happening now, and will continue when we go to free play.