• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Gardening] Question about Fertile Dirt Fix

D

DHMagicMan_1

Sakkarah,

You said 57 would have a modification so we'd need only 20 FD per bowl instead of 40, which I really love and appreciate. Thank you VERY MUCH!!!

I have one other question / possible change I'd ask you for regarding FD. Right now FD weighs ONE STONE each while just about every other reagent (I know it's a special type of reagent) weighs 1/10th each. Not only that, when we put 40 (soon to be 20) FD into a bowl, the filled bowl then weighs 1 stone again??? Go figure! How would you feel about reducing the weight of FD to 1/10th of a stone per so when we're out collecting we can collect more/longer without getting overweight so quickly?

Thanks for your consideration.

G

Gwendolynne

Hopefully they will indeed change the fertile dirt requirement from 40 to 20 for filling a plant bowl. The weight is a bit much if you are trying to collect it all at once but you can get around that by carrying the plant bowls with you and filling them when you acquire the 40 fertile dirt.

Safe journeys!

D

DHMagicMan_1

I recognize the trick about filling bowls to get around the weight problem... 40 stone of Fertile Dirt goes into a 1 Stone Full Bowl... LOL

I prefer not to fill bowls in advance of using them when I don't have to because when you do, you get a "Bowl of Hard Dirt" and there's no way for us to know the difference between a bowl of FD and a bowl of "Normal" dirt... the system obviously knows and keeps track of the difference but we can never tell so unless I want to be really fastidious about keeping labeled books in the backpacks with bowls of filled FD, I prefer to keep the FD in it's natural state until I'm ready to use it.

If they can't change the weight I'll understand, I just thought it might make sense that each unit weigh closer to what a mandrake root or whatever weighs... and when we put 20 stone of FD into a bowl it makes more sense that 2 stone of FD can fit and go into a 1 stone full bowl then 20 stone of FD did.

:)