• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Bushido] Question about Evasion keep up...

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I understand that Evasion can only be used once every 20 seconds and it lasts a random 3 to 6 seconds with a 2 second bonus if one's own Bushido is over 100.0 and both Tactics an Anatomy are also above 100.0.

This means, that at best Evasion can be up for 8 seconds and then one has to wait 12 seconds (total 20 seconds time out) before it can be used again.

Now, in the heat of a Battle with many things going on, it is easy not to hit Evasion timely, every 20 seconds.....

Therefore, how can one set a macro either on Classic Client + UOAssist or in the Enhanced Client (with Pincos UIs ?) so that every 20 seconds sharp one can make sure to fire Evasion up so as to be protected as much as possible ?

Thanks.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think it unlikely, because the moment you hit any other macro - eg 'cast spell - concecrate weapon' or 'heal self' you stop the macro running.

NuSair

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I use confidence as a timer. Keeping the icon visible, I use Evasion, once that runs out, I pop confidence. Once the icon for confidence turns back to normal, wait a second or two and you can pop evasion again.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I use confidence as a timer. Keeping the icon visible, I use Evasion, once that runs out, I pop confidence. Once the icon for confidence turns back to normal, wait a second or two and you can pop evasion again.
Same here.