• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Question about Ethereal Mounts

Riner

Journeyman
Governor
I've seen conflicting information about who can ride which Ethereal Mounts. Most information I find online says that many of the vet rewards ethereal mounts you have to be old enough to claim it in order to ride it. I have however, seen references from players which suggest that restriction was removed from all Ethereal mounts. So, before I purchase something I can't use are there any restrictions on ethereal mounts? I'm especially interested in the Cu Sidhe. Thanks!

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You only need to be the age of the Vet pick to claim it. Anyone can ride it. You can have a 30 day old EJ account on a 20 year dragon mount.