• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Question about Entitlement Days.

C

Cruz Cavera

What if our Entitlement days are lower than our Sims Age? Do our locks get lowered or do they stay the same?

D

donnallg

They said before they weren't going to lower them. I honestly don't know what they are planning on doing with it.

I

imported_Gracie Nito

There was a long debate on this issue, but it was just a player discussion. Developers never weighed in on the discussion nor did they ever give us <u>any</u> specifics.

I

imported_Spacey

Good question. My entitlement days are off as well (lower than what they should be). There might be an issue of not getting as many locks as you should when amnesty comes around. I am looking forward to amnesty anyway!!

I

imported_SimTripps

Yep - have got a sim close to 1900 days w/110 locks, but the entitlement says that account is 1600+ days old lol... Gee, I sure hope he doesn't lose 300+ days of locks!

P

Purdy

My sim was created on day 1 and my entitlement days are a little lower and that's because the first 2 weeks the game was free and we didn't have to pay.

C

Cruz Cavera

Well, mine isn't that big of a difference. Maybe a lock or two. Still though, I don't think they shouldn't take to give... If you know what mean.