• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Question about entitlement days

• Thread starter Sweetdesiderata
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sweetdesiderata

Ok... I know the entitlement days is supposed to be the number of days that your account was paid for. I have started playing tso again under my old account, but free. Havent started paying for it yet. However, I noticed that my entitlement days keeps going up. Is this supposed to be doing this or is it a bug? I read somewhere that accounts are due for trees at 730 days (I think this was the amount I read). Right now I am at 691. If it keeps going up and I should happen to reach 730 before they run the amnesty program, does that mean I will get a tree? And, if they run the program before I reach 730 days... will I get a tree when I hit 730 anyway? I know gifts always went according to paid days on accounts, so will I have to start paying for my account again in order to receive anymore anniversary gifts? Is this entirely too many questions in a single paragraph?? Lol.... sorry for running on, just kinda hopeful that I will finally get a tree soon!

G

There's more than one thread on this subject, so my apologies for asking this on more than one thread...

Follow up questions

If you don't pay, do you still get your stuff, just on a sim stuck in TC3?

If your stuff gets stuck on a TC3 sim, can you move the TC3 sim to EALand upon payment, or are you out of luck -- you should have given us your lunch money when we told you to?

If you do pay, but due to billing issues your payment hasn't kicked in yet as you've still got some of the 14-days-for-free to whittle down, and despite entering your credit card info to get charged after the 14 days, the day they actually give the stuff out falls within the 14-day free-trial and not after the day your card is charged...do you still get the stuff?

Do you need to have sims pre-created and in existence on the day they give the gifts, or, if you've paid them their graft I mean subscription reactivation fee will you get your items even if you don't create your sims until after the day the gifts are given out?

Using trees as an example of a gift, will you be getting:
- Five trees, one for each of the sims you can make in EALand
- Only the old-style three (one per sim per account)
- One tree per account period
- Nothing because we hatez u

If you have an already existing sim who already has one or more of the items, will they still get an additional amnesty item placed in their inventory?

Are these items transferable?
- Only the sim that got it can use it
- You can only trade it to another sim on the same account
- You can trade it to sims on other accounts so long as all accounts are on the same credit card
- You can trade it freely like any other object

Can you salvage a gift item?

Why have my emails to the dev team gone unanswered?

Why haven't any members of the dev team popped their heads in here to at least say "we're working on it" ?

How are cannons and gnomes being handled?

Would you like flies with that?

G

Thanks for pointing out the multiple threads on the same subject.

I will lock this one now.

Status
Not open for further replies.