• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

question about elven boots

• Thread starter Shadowar76
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

Shadowar76

I read on the Origin website something about "special elven boots" that would allow humans to ride a Cu Sidhe. I've searched the forums and cant find anything about this item. Can someone point me in the right direction and also possibly tell me if these boots would also allow a human to tame one as well?

G

Yeah, the Pads were the one reason my Tamer turned Elf. Didn't like the look of them and I spend so much time with the Cu.

I probably have an extra pair laying around on Chessy too, if you play there.

G

I orignaly picked up a pair for 5k but have seen them as high as 50k. I ended up turning elf because I accdently released my CU and had no way to retame. If you are realy intent on getting a good dog just change and farm them yourself.