• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Question about Decoration in a Castle

REEFHAWK1969

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know Customization has been out for a while, but I had not been interested in decorating until I had seen what people were doing with Customization of a Castle. I have seen several homes with the Plum Tree about 2 tiles of the wall and one of the 14th Anniversary Gold Marble Fire Places (I think) placed and it looks like it has been cut in half sorta like people cutting the large Soul Forge to make it smaller. I have tried several different ways that I have read here, but could not figure them out. I Would appreciate any help. Thanks

Donzer

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Do you have a picture of it ?
But you should be able to cut most of the deeded items. Just like the soulforge etc. Just place gozas or stone tiles beneath, raise 3 tiles and place deed and then lower and cut. Some items might be a problem if you wanna do them inside the castle, as the you wont be able to place the deed on tiles because of the ceiling height.

REEFHAWK1969

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Do you have a picture of it ?
But you should be able to cut most of the deeded items. Just like the soulforge etc. Just place gozas or stone tiles beneath, raise 3 tiles and place deed and then lower and cut. Some items might be a problem if you wanna do them inside the castle, as the you wont be able to place the deed on tiles because of the ceiling height.
Thanks for the Reply.
A friend had figured it out and came over and built my fireplace.