• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Question about ddl

james64468

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have 102 laff toon major bingo. Do I have to do the 1,000 cog in ddl to get the lawbot suit ? i be geting another laff today.

C

Crazy Fireball

I have 102 laff toon major bingo. Do I have to do the 1,000 cog in ddl to get the lawbot suit ? i be geting another laff today.
When you are done getting offered tasks worth something, like laughpoints, or Gag pouches, ect.

AFTER you FINISH DDL, then you will be offered a task to visit someone, then you will work on your lawbot, then bossbot suit.

Hope it helped.

G

Granjell

Sorry James, but if you took the 1000 cog task, you WILL have to complete them to go on the law suit tasks. It's a real drag!

L

Little Sadie

I remember taking the 1000 cogs for a clothing ticket. All the cogs had to be in DDL which I didn't realize at the time. I couldn't even get them in cash! It took forever and I had no other tasks to do anywhere. I couldn't get any lawsuit tasks until all tasks were completed from DDL. Also once you start the lawsuit tasks you won't be able to take any for fun tasks for beans or toon changes until after getting the bossbot suit. I really wanted the 30 day small toon task as soon as I got out of DDL and couldn't get it til after getting the bossbot suit.

A

alisagrace86

omg i took that clothing ticket task too except i was so frustrated i deleted my toon and started over haha

F

Fangs McWolf

Not as bad as this one task that someone had.. They had to do 400 Two+ story buildings. Could be anywhere and any type but still. With at least 3 cogs per building, that's at least 1200 cogs. Don't recall what the reward was for though.