• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Question about Cu training.

• Thread starter imported_Shamano
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Shamano

Has training your Cu changed? I use to dig up a shadow ele, disco my pup and train everything to 100. Last time I did this was a few months ago. Today I disco my pup and set him on a shadow ele and he's 100 in everything except healing which is stuck at 90 for almost 30 minutes now. Has it changed where you can no longer disco and train healing on a shadow ele?

J

joblackjon

Above 90 Healing, Cus always seem to get stuck.
At 90 I Disco the Cu and switch to RCs until 92.
Then back to Shadow El or down to the Twisted Weal and trapped Pixies.
Disco the Cu and get 3-4-5 trapped Pixies to dump on him.
Sometime just using a different training technique kick-starts the gains!

I

imported_Shamano

Thanks for the reply, after awhile at 90 it finally started to gain again, up to 92+ now but really slow. Thanks again.

J

joblackjon

I think Disco is a required skill for a pet trainer.

Disco is very important because it lowers the Cu's skill and resists by as much as 28%. That means the Cu receives more damage and gets faster gains since the Cu's Discoed Healing is mid 60s (from 90).

G

naw.. patients is what is needed.

Other than the wow look at my Cu Sidhe, what is the benefit of having healing over 90? Next to nothing, zip nada.....

Your better off using the time to learn how to fight monsters and spawns with other pets that make you participate and learn how to control and vet instead of ALL KILL and go hide or twiddle your fingers...

just my opinion

I

imported_revenant2

If the GM healing skill on pets works the same as the GM healing one on people, it means that the chance of curing poison, any kind of poison, is 100% at GM, and not so at 90.

I

imported_onthefifty

stupid question.

how do i get the cu to discord the pet. do i just stand next to it or do i have to attack it.