• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Question about Certain Library Donation Item

• Thread starter imported_Dark Rose
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Dark Rose

Or I believe it is library.
How many plain boards does it take to get Lord British's special copy of Virtue? The white one? Or at least how many points? I need to know this badly so I can help a friend out. Thanks in advance!

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I beleive you are doing the Cloak of Humility Quest? Am I correct on that?

If so, it's 5000 points I beleive? Each board is 1 point...so 5000 boards should do it

I

imported_Dark Rose

That's what I thought. I used frostwood last and regular wood the first time so I was hoping I didn't get it mixed up. Evidently not! Thanks soooo much!

And no, actually he just wants the copy to display in his library at his newly decorated house. Thank you so very much!!!

G

go to the library and look at the rewards from one of the donation individuals it will tell you how many points the item requires, then look at the donation menu and it will tell you how many points plain boards are worth.

then to figure out how many boards you need do the following

X/Y = Z

X = The number of points you need to obtain the item you want
Y = The number of points a plain board is worth(can be substituted for any donation item)
Z = How many boards you must donate

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Actually you can't get the white copy unless you're doing the cloak of humility quest...it's not a regular reward.

G

ah i see well as ive never bothered to do the quest ive never bothered, but if it comes from the library or the museum the formula still applies regardless....not that its difficult math heh

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Yep, the only thing I hate about the library one is that you have to do the Friends of the Library quest first...what a pain!