• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Question about Bubbling Pot of Gravy

Magdalena Chef

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I bought a "bubbling pot of gravy" at the GL rares fest, just finished redecorating my kitchen, went to lock it down and no bubbling!Is there something I need to do (like add ingredients) or did I pay massive amounts of gold for a copy/dupe? If so I will cry and throw myself from the castle turrets.

Any help or info is greatly appreciated, thank you in advance!

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
That is just... well part of the name. That item doesnt have a special animation attached to it.

Magdalena Chef

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ack, then I bought the wrong thing - which gravy pot is animated? I've seen two on different shards (not my home shard or I would go check).

Thank you Promathia this has been driving me nuts!

neptune1369

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
That item doesnt have a special animation but Gives Cooking Skill When Double Clicked, Sort Of Like Herb Basket

Decadence

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I'm wondering if you are looking for a "Boiling Cauldron". It is animated, it is not a rare however, they come from the heritage token.