• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Gardening] Question about Bonsai plants

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I remember the bonsai when grown said common, uncommon, rare, exotic, etc. Now I'm seeing them on vendors as simply "a decorative plain bonsai tree" with all the different graphics. Can they still be grown the first way or are those plants with the titles like exceptional and exotic considered prepatch now?

Thanks in advance for any assistance and knowledge you are able to provide. :grouphug:

Last edited:

Varingian

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry you have not gotten an answer....I grow a lot of plants but I am yet to tackle the bonsai so I can offer no advice here. The bonsai plants just never appealed to me.

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for responding at least. If they no longer can be grown that way, I just wanted to save some and share that with those who collect plants and such.

Tamais

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Sorry I haven't responded earlier. My computer died so I can't check my bonsai. Are the bonsai the colored ones? When we got those it might have changed the labels . I'll check as soon as I can get back on.
Posted from my ipad

Silverbird

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It is nowadays possible to get bonsai seeds from plant crossing. If you grow up bonsais from looted bonsai seeds, those should still have the 'old' labels.