• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Question about bonding

S

soveren

Just want to know is it true that if u will feed pet while he's bonding, he's bonding timer is reseting and i need to wait 7 days again?

Z

Zodiac19

It's not susposed to and i've never had it happen but stuff happens.

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If your skill level drops below what is required to bond your pet and you feed it, then the bonding timer resets to 0.

There have also been reports of the bonding process not starting properly or finishing properly, which resulted in multiple weeks before bonding. But I haven't heard any of that in months (hoping it was fixed).

S

soveren

I asked because i feeded my pet 8 days ago and stable him, 6 days after i claim him, feed and stable again, now 8 days past and he's still not bonded.

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Unless something has changed, I'm fairly certain that feeding a pet doesn't reset the bonding timer. I've have several pets that I've feed, thrown in the stables and a week later taken them out and feed again, and they not bond, so I put them back in and take them out the next day, feed them and have them bond.

What is your taming and lore at (natural and with jewels) and what are you trying to bond. Some pets can be difficult at times. I know a person who once had a pet 3 months before it finally bonded.

S

soveren

my taming is higher then 105 and animal lore is 115 so i don't think it's a problem.

Lady Arwen

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I asked because i feeded my pet 8 days ago and stable him, 6 days after i claim him, feed and stable again, now 8 days past and he's still not bonded.
I play on Legends, and all my pets on that shard have bonded fine. But before I transfered to Legends I played on Europa. When I first started playing, about four years ago, I had a newb tamer with a pink forest ostard. To this day it still will not bond. I feed it every once and again to see if it will ever bond. I guess its not gunna though. What kind of pet are you trying to bond?

S

soveren

Cu-Sidhe, nothing special, my greater dragon bonded with no problem, but this cu don't want to bond, don't know what to do...

W

Warrior of Time

Are you at the limit of the scrolls on taming and lore. I had the same trouble. Was told to use jewelry to max the scrolls seems to do it for some reason. At least it worked for me on a Dread War Horse.