• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Question about a Naja

Dantes

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So this Naja's current Intelligence is 32, mana is 32. But when I plug it into the calculator like normal @ 125, I get this.
naja.jpg
My question is - when I train the Naja up normally and he gets to 125 int/mana, is he going to automagically convert into a 3 slotter?

Thanks,

Dantes

Khyro

Sage
Stratics Veteran
So this Naja's current Intelligence is 32, mana is 32. But when I plug it into the calculator like normal @ 125, I get this.
View attachment 93963
My question is - when I train the Naja up normally and he gets to 125 int/mana, is he going to automagically convert into a 3 slotter?

Thanks,

Dantes
That's Najas for you :)

This tends to happen more often with them because of their super low starting Int/Mana. Prior to the slot jumping fix, Najas like this would normally jump to 3 slots upon training; however pets no longer re-calculate their control slot upon starting training so you are good with this Naja. He will stay 2 slot until you start spending training points.

I actually recently went into a more in-depth explanation about this, which you can read here if you are curious.

Dantes

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That's Najas for you :)

This tends to happen more often with them because of their super low starting Int/Mana. Prior to the slot jumping fix, Najas like this would normally jump to 3 slots upon training; however pets no longer re-calculate their control slot upon starting training so you are good with this Naja. He will stay 2 slot until you start spending training points.

I actually recently went into a more in-depth explanation about this, which you can read here if you are curious.
Awesome, will do! So basically, what you're saying is this Naja is a beast? :gee:

-Edit- Good read btw. Thanks for all the information you provide to the community!