• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Question about a Dartboard

• Thread starter LordIssac
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0

Cogniac

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I thought that was a Carpentry craftable. So...0gp would be my guess.

X

Xavier_Arcanus

I thought the craftable ones were only available in deed form...

L

LordIssac

Exactly...

So then does anyone know where this came from and if its worth anything??

J

Johnny_Five

<blockquote><hr>

I thought the craftable ones were only available in deed form...

[/ QUOTE ]

they are technically, but there is a current method to unlock deed placed items including the new damaged bookshelves,hanging skeles [loose 4th yr tag] vet reward ankh halves [they loose the 5th yr tag] and flaming heads. im sure theres more, but those are the ones that i personally know of.

it seems to be that the deedable items that you can highlight with cursor have a way to become unlocked &amp; are able to be picked up similar to the error with large fish trophies, so be careful when buying these "super rares"

G

Bah that sucks. I've had this baby for months now.. still can't lock it down. Oh well, just my luck I guess that now everyone can just go and make them!

J

Johnny_Five

<blockquote><hr>

Bah that sucks. I've had this baby for months now.. still can't lock it down. Oh well, just my luck I guess that now everyone can just go and make them!

[/ QUOTE ]

im not saying yours is duped, ive jsut noticed a ton of them popping up lately &amp; managed to unlock one myself...

also on a side note theres currently a method to dupe the ankh deeds that i discovered when trying to pop each half up from the floor... so beware of vendors with a bunch of these on there...

M

mdacc#one

what good are they if they cant be locked down again anyways

G

Oh well... yups, just my luck then.

I have had this one for a long time tho (doesnt everyone say that
)

Elffin brought it over for me from Atlantic back in December when he moved to Euro. I'd had it a fair while before that, just sitting in a bank box stuck on Atl.

Still, guess that doesn't matter now does it. At least I know I suppose..

red72

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yea its the same thing with mounted fish u had to lock them down or else ppl could take off ur wall

Elffin

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Does this mean somebody could take my sheilds off the wall of my shop, I lock them down but the next day they are not locked down again... If thats the case i will take them down till they fixed.

Elf.

P.S. Fugens bookcase is the real deal, i did move it for him, 17th December 2006 from the Atlantic shard, i handed it over to him at 22:53 (it's in my icq stored conversations).

J

Johnny_Five

<blockquote><hr>

Does this mean somebody could take my sheilds off the wall of my shop, I lock them down but the next day they are not locked down again... If thats the case i will take them down till they fixed.

Elf.

P.S. Fugens bookcase is the real deal, i did move it for him, 17th December 2006 from the Atlantic shard, i handed it over to him at 22:53 (it's in my icq stored conversations).

[/ QUOTE ]

no, you need to be the owner of the house to bug them &amp; pop them up

while fugens may be the real deal, the problem is when the new bugged ones/dupes ones hit the market, even the reals will drop in value quite abit, fortunately i havent seen alot of these, so hopefully its relatively unknown at this point