• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Question #1

B

Bo Riddler

Is it fair to only allow certain races to be certain classes? Why or Why not?

Example. Gnomes cannot be Priests. Forsaken cannot be Paladins.

B

Bo Riddler

Let me be the first to answer the poll question since I posted it. But please toss in your two coppers.

Keeping in mind each race has racial abilities, I think some rules should be relaxed. Let us play the class on the race that we want.

Bo

R

RayneStorm

I have to agree Bo...but also disagree to a lesser degree. Hence I voted to let the classes be free.

My argument...lore would be forever screwed. Warlock Tauren? PALADIN Troll? OMGWTFBBQ Gnome DRUID? Would be a bit odd methinks. :)

E

Eldorian

I didn't vote because the reasons don't fit in with how I feel.

The reason I like it the way it is has nothing to do with game balance, but everything to do with Warcraft Lore. There's a reason in the lore that the races are what classes they are and I think that adds more depth to the game.

G

What Eld said. I totally agree. A game has its lore, you need to stick with it.