• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Quest

N

Nozazx

Where can i find a bower or archer npc that gives out quest? do i need to have archery and bowcraft as a skill or can i just use archery?? ty

N

Nozazx

all im wanting to do is the quest to get the runic kits and the other rewards

C

Connor_Graham

Oh, that's a different thing altogether. Those quests are Bowyer/Fletcher quests, and yes you do have to have the skill to do those unless you want to buy the quest items. They have you make 10 (if I remember right, could be 20) of several different types of bows, depending on which quest you do. That can get VERY expensive if you buy the bows instead of lumberjacking to get the wood yourself, then making the bows yourself. The runics are a rare drop, so you could spend a LOT of time there and not have one drop, or one could drop on the first quest. It's not unusual for people to spend weeks down there with nothing.

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
its 10 bows 10 cross bows 10 bolts or 8 heavy cross bows