• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Quest location?

Zayin666

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey guys,

I have found some "Tattered Remnants of an Ancient Scroll", and I know there should be a quest to turn these in... I just cant seem to find the quest giver. I have been running circles in Ter Mur and am about to give up... thus I thought I would ask the helpfull people here on U.Hall :thumbup:

Thanks!

Ru TnT

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
look for Axem the curator, he's in the building that has the peerless statues lined up in front of it. i think its to the south-south/west of the palace.

M

MariamATL

Thank you Thank you Thank you for posting this!! I got rid of a LOT of junk I had collected and was able to get a nice amount of gold and gems for it!! THANKS!