• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Quest: "I think I overate"

N

Nenime

Just in case someone doesn't already know, here's a short guide to this quest:

Go to Britain Castle. North of the throne room, west of the dining hall, there's the kitchen where you can find Pepta, the Royal Tastetester. Doubleclick her and she gives you the following quest:

I think I overate

Arghhhh... *stomach gurgles* I think I ate too much... Oh no! I have to make sure the rest of the food is alright! Ever since the Council was assasinated *gurgle* I've had to taste everything that comes through this kitchen. Will you help me? I need to make some of my 'Satiety Cure'. If you find the ingredients I'll make you some too!
The ingredients you need are:
  • 2 Tribal Berries
  • 1 Fresh Ginger
Tribal Berries can be found on Savages. In Ilshenar is a camp where you can many of them. (Compassion Gate, keep to the western mountain wall as you head south untill you reach a gypsy camp. Go through the caves entrance and you're next to Blackthron's casle. The camp is to the south then.) Expect to find one on every 10-20 Savages - and be careful. For an untrained fighter they can be dangerous, especially the Paragons.

Fresh Ginger can be bought for 3 gold at the Bakery Shop. There is one just outside the castle. Stay on the road that leads out from the caste, it's the second shop to the left.

Mark them as quest items and doubleclick Pepta again. She answers "My thanks for your service. Here is something for you to enjoy." and will give you a pink bottle of "Pepta's Satiety Cure". It has 10 charges and whenever you trink (doubleclick) it, you receive the message "You feel as if you could eat as much as you wanted." This come in handy when you want to refresh your stamina through eating several times in a row. But there must be another purpose for this. Maybe for future use... who knows. Anyhow, I couldn't find any other effect.

This quest can be done again with the same character. I found no restriction whatsoever. You can also accept the quest and buy/receive the ingredients from others.

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Remember the enchanted apples and grapes to eat to remove curses?
Well if you full to eat you can't use them either. So in a PvP few it might be handy to use this potion so you are hungry and like this make sure you can eat the enchanted fruit. :)

And of course maybe the Devs have more into there sleeves for Pub 56. They slipped this NPC Quest by accident in pub 55. I'm sure they have a reason for that quest and the potion.

N

Nenime

Have you read this?

Seems that there is no secret story behind this quest. It was only an apprentice piece for the devs. Uh well ... rolleyes:
At least the Cure is useful. :)

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Have you read this?

Seems that there is no secret story behind this quest. It was only an apprentice piece for the devs. Uh well ... rolleyes:
At least the Cure is useful. :)

I hope the Stratics forum posters don't have to grade new apprentices. Some us can be very hard! ;)