• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Quest human to elf

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a problem. I have to do this quest. I know how to make it but now there is a problem. I've made some years ago a lot of humans canged to elf with this quest. The problem is that i go to the Strogroot and it ask to me to take the sop. I go but there is no sop. There are 2 days that I try to find it. Maybe there are changed the c oordinates? I have 54 25N and 40 8W on Europa. Then the sop it should be around. But there is not. Why? Is the quest over? Has the place changed?

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
She knew she should have been around but she wasn't there. I solved the same because a box I had one I don't know how, put there for years. I managed to use it and I finished the quest. But I also went today to see if there was one but it's gone. Maybe they have changed the coordinates and who knows which trees it is near. Thanks anyway for the reply :)

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No, I can't find it. If you have time, could you tell me the coordinates of the one you found? So I'm going to get it and keep it for the next elf :)

Maldar

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just look all around those big trees, including behind them. It is there somewhere. In my experience, the bottle doesn't spawn in the exact same place every time.

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just look all around those big trees, including behind them. It is there somewhere. In my experience, the bottle doesn't spawn in the exact same place every time.
I know, I've made a lot of quests many years ago to change some of my chars into elf. I remember where the sap shoud be :(