• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Quest help

I

Isshin

I am currently on the Acts of Evil quest and I am trying to find Tyra the dark elf trader ur supposed to give the molds to and its like she has a cloak on or something. I went to Altar of Rites where it states she will be but no Tyra. Please Help.

W

WiggyJiggyJed

Tyra is right there when you teleport to the Spiders Nest... not but a dozen steps away in front of the tent.

P

psynik

When you have all of them go to see Tyra near the Spiders nest in Dark Elven Village. She takes the molds and gives you Tyra's Bill.

TIP:Try target Tyra when you are close.You can port also.
If that doesnt help also then try finding coordinates.

E

|:Edu:|

where I catch this quest, if somebody will be able to help is thankful me

P

psynik

Acts of Evil
Lvl: 27
Loc: Gludin
NPC: Guard Alvah
Type: 1 Time/ Solo
Reward: Adena

P

psynik

The Lineage 2 Stratics Site is currently being rebuilt and data recovered. None of the links or databases work currently.

M

Mimzala

Hi, I just did the New Horizons Quest and teleported to Giran with the scroll I got from the Gatekeeper. The thing was that I had to talk to someone in Giran to get back to Kamael Village... the problem now is that I can't find him or her... Does anyone know who this person is, and where I can find him? I'm kinda stuck now :p

P

psynik

When you decide to return to the Isle of Souls, take this to trader Galladucci at the luxury goods store in the town of Giran.He will help you then.