• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Quest for the Masteries Book

Tinka

Visitor
Hi :)

To get the book of Masteries, I will have to do the Hawkwind Quest - or could I just buy one of a vendor?

My character is a peace-tamer, and my pets are still training up. I am not feeling very confident about taking on a champion boss. :eek: :D - but I read that I can go and ask Hawkwind again for the quest after one hour, and that maybe he'll then give me an easier one.

Are there any easier monsters in that quest that I could be able to kill with my (rather untrained) pet alone? What types of monsters did you get to kill? Any tales about experiences are really appreciated. Thank you. :)

RockoNV

Seasoned Veteran
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Also if you need books for other characters, tame the 5 monbats and bring them back with you to Britain. Repeat quest till you get enough books. Just need to invis long enough to break peace.

Sent from my Alcatel_5054O using Tapatalk
This.

Tinka

Visitor
Thank you all! :) I actually had done the five mongbat-quest, but thought that book was only for bards and that I needed a different one for the taming mastery. I have already used a level II primer for animal taming on my character; so I guess I should be able to use taming masteries already. I will have to check tomorrow. :)

Mordha

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Just have to switch masteries. In Classic, single left click the mastery book and select switch masteries. In Enhanced, right click the mastery book and select switch masteries.
I think the timer is either 10 min or 15 min before you can switch again.