• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Quest for Nobless + deleting q items

D

davix

Hello, I can't pass quest 'Possessor of a Precious Soul - 1'. I killed quest monster Baraham when I was on main character, recived a 'Legend of Seventeen', and went to talien, then quest was automatically aborded. Fine, nextly I made it all by a 1st subclass (65lvl), recived a Legend of Seventeen again (2/1 !), went back to talien, and he says me 'I have nothing to say you'. When I want to delete this scroll, on chat is wrotten: 'This item cannot be discarted'. Now I can't delete quest items on all characters on my account.

Thank you for help :)

J

jkoster

Actually, I believe they would have meant the Official Forums, not here. Follow the link I just gave you to access the Official Forums' Tech Forum.