• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Query re: GL IDOC at least a week ago

TandaBSK

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi all,
A week (in this game could be as many as 3 weeks ago) I lose track. Was an IDOC, outside Luna across from the Hostel. A sandstone owned I believe still by Cire that had many EM items in it. I'm hoping maybe someone might have saved something that had his toons name on it. Or gathered something he had had multiples of. He died a few years ago, and a friend had been keeping the account open. It's a long shot, I'd be interested in chatting about options. Thanks Tanda/Melian discord #5059 or icq 678 797 394

Mandrake of DF

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry to hear that, - but the hard truth about the Idoc's is that a mans life goes in the trash can in minutes....meaning - that the idoc'ers throw away anything that has no valuable, and often talking millions in value for even to keep it until they transfer it off the shard for to sell it.

So, my guess is that if Cire had any items with his name on - it would not be anything more than personal valure.... :-/

TandaBSK

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I figured as much, but thought I'd ask. I tend to keep anything that might have a use to anyone and toss it on a vendor for free, usually. He rarely crafted anything on that character in fact back in the day when I had access to the account and they first did named bone boxes he got right pissy at me for getting his char killed to get a bone box with his name. He's got a grave on Great Lakes, so not entirely gone.